Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Albertson's

Have you been in an Albertson's grocery store lately? they suck! Dirty stores, bad prices, long lines, etc... Wonder how their CEO is getting paid? What happened to paying for performance?
I saw this on MSN (yes, not sure why I was on MSN but I was)
--
Shares of supermarket chain Albertson's (ABS, news, msgs) fell 39% over the past four years. Despite this dismal record, Albertson’s CEO and Chairman Larry Johnston collected a total of $76.2 million in that time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tito Maury said...

Hello Todd, thanks for sharing this info. I've been looking everywhere to find info about king kong toys to share with my readers at http://thenameiskong.blogspot.com/2005/11/crazy-king-kong-toys.html. Your post Albertson's is great.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home