Saturday, December 10, 2005

Calling My Blog

A couple posts back, I tested audioblogger - which lets me call a phone number, enter my password, and record a message - then seconds later it is posted to my blog. This is a really cool feature, and I could see myself using it on a long road trip or if I was away from a computer for a long time. I've seen some truck driver blogs that make use of audioblogger, which makes total sense because they get bored on the road and love to yap into a phone or radio or whatever. Now that I'm using audioblogger, I can actually drunk-dial my blog... this is scary. So, stay tuned for some 2am posts (I hope not)

2 Comments:

Blogger hupjack said...

dang that's pretty sweet... free?

12:59 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

totally free

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home